Re: ENGINE SWAPPING

To: "Chris De Wet" <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Subject: Re: ENGINE SWAPPING
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:42:17 +0100
Hi Chris
All the usual things would need changing, exhaust as it exits from the other
side, engine mounts as the engine is a different shape, cooling system. I
don't know how the five speed box would go, I was thinking mainly of the
four + or - O/D.
If the TR7 has O/D you could produce an O/D box for the Spit from the two
boxes I think.

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite