Re: Spit in the Movies...

To: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>,
Subject: Re: Spit in the Movies...
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 23:59:30 -0700
"The Wraith"?  Huh?  Be sure to look for the blue '69 Spitfire Mk3 parked
outside Austin Power's swingin' dance hall in AUSTIN POWERS: THE SPY WHO
SHAGGED ME.  I recall seeing someone advertising that very car for sale late
last year.  They were asking $4,500 for it.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!