RE: RE: Only in Britain! (non-lbc)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: RE: RE: Only in Britain! (non-lbc)
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 15:46:13 -0400
Now, hold on just a moment, Laura.  Surly there must be another way.  At a
times like this, we need to remember the leadership of the past.  Great
statesmen have shown us the way to get along or should I say 'appease' those
Teutonic aspirations.     See this page...
http://www.historychannel.com/tdih/index.html    Besides, you can't
'fly'...you're engine's too big.  ;-)   Man, am I going to get flamed now.
Terry B