Re: unsigned messages

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: unsigned messages
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:00:13 -0400
I feel for me it's the other way around. Since I started on the clutch about a
month ago, I only finally got the gearbox back in yesterday.

Sprinkler system has been dug aup and moved for a new deck that has been put in
a month early (framing was done for me and contractors had an opening).
Pathways are being dug up and laid. Only a couple of hundred square feet to go!

I'm a happy man today. The rain's on! - means I get back to the spitfire in the
evenings this week. Should get her back on the road for the weekend. Of course
it will be nice weather so will I get a chance to drive the car.
In fact I was commenting to my daughter on the way to dropping her off at
school, that it would be nice some morning to take the spitfire before the term
ends.

A case of "dream on"...

Alan