GT6+ get this gas out of my sump!!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6+ get this gas out of my sump!!!
From: Thomas Carney <gt6in@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 14:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
  And the saga continues...the break in weather(and
load of class work)here in MA has allowed me to
investigate more on my GT6.  Well after the
installation of a new fuel pump I have discovered the
following.  What I thought was extra oil in sump has
turned out to be GAS!!  This past weekend, I drained
16 quarts of gas/oil out of my sump!!
I think my fuel pump is defective, being that is the
only way so much gas can get in my sump, right??
My question is, how do I properly remove all of the
remanents of this ungodly mixture from my engine?
Should I put new oil in then run it for a bit, then
drain it again?
TIA
Tom