Re: Top boots?

To: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top boots?
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 12:53:28 -0400
I have a hardtop and both boots.
The one for the hardtop snaps onto some snaps on
the inside of the hardtop.  Its purpose is to
hide the (presumably) unsightly folded top when you
have the hardtop on.  I would never have bought one,
but it came with my car, which did not have a hardtop
at the time.  Possibly the PO bought it by mistake...

Of course, if you are leaving the hardtop on for
any length of time, you can remove the entire soft
top, and get some more room for groceries, etc...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit