Re: TRF Catalog!!

To: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Catalog!!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 06:29:34 -0700
Dean,

The irony of all this, now that I've mentioned Ted's marketing dilemma, is
that soon, he's going to be back in the same position, despite the
well-earned, glowing praise he's been afforded in these threads.  Our
attention spans are short. IMHO, Ted needs to send out some printed material
to his customers and prospects on occasion, to keep awareness of TSI high.
I believe that if he does this -- and let's us know just what he has for
sale in print as well as through these lists, his profits will increase
commensurately.  When it comes to marketing, you simply cannot place all
your eggs in one basket.  Sure, you might realize a certain measure of
success -- but when you're dealing with hard goods especially -- marketing
"combinations" can be VERY successful.  I like Ted and I hope that he's
taken my comments in the constructive manner that they were intended.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego "still waiting for Spitfire Magazine issue #2"

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!