re: trf catalogues and suppliers

To: "Spit" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: trf catalogues and suppliers
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 06:22:41 -0400
There is no reason to ever order from the "big" catalogue companies.  I
immediately go to people like Ted Schumaker at TSI or Scott Harper at Team
Triumph whenever I need a part.  You will almost be guaranteed the part
needed at a much more acceptable price.  You will know if the part is going
to go out today, tomorrow or in a week.  Who needs a catalogue when you can
just ask for whatever part you need without needed to know it exact Brit
name or the numerous choices in part number.

I say why go beyond where you will get the best prices and best service.
Ted contributes continuously and I have had nothing but the best from Scott.
Give them a chance before waiting a few years for you TRF nonsense.

jim