Re: Spit sighting

To: <Gospitt@aol.com>, <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Spit sighting
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:29:34 -0800
Speaking of TRs-last night when I pulled up to the valet (no, they let me
park it myself) a guy runs up to the car and starts telling me about how
earlier this week he sold his TR6 for -hold onto you hats- $24,000 !!! I
asked him if he didn't miss his TR-no, he just bought a Porsche!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!