RE: Dr Death

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Dr Death
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:40:03 -0500
Let's not jump on a guy because offered a solution...and he isn't selling
MEK.  He also gave a caution to using it.  And we all know that it is the
user's responsibility to know the product they are using.   A solution was
offered and discussed...the list works.  Moreover, he sent a follow-up
'withdrawal'.  Please don't discourage peoples contributions here.
I've met plenty of salespeople that only know how to 'sell' and not their
product, too.  But not all are this way.  Just most of them. So I agree with
your comments regarding that, however, this is a different situation.  Maybe
the "I'm just a salesman.." comment hit your hot button.

OK ,everyone go to a neutral corner.

Terrence Banbury