F%^&#%^& GAS - STOP ALREADY!

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: F%^&#%^& GAS - STOP ALREADY!
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:16:11 -0500
THIS IS REALLY STUPID! ALL OF YOU... QUIT CRYING AND BITCHING!
THERE ISN'T A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO TO EFFECT GAS PRICES
EXCEPT QUIT DRIVING!

If this is the way the lists will continue to function.... all this bitching
and whinning
and BORINGLY drawn out threads.... I'm out of here.

These lists started out as a wonderful resourse to fill in the voids of
information
we need to maintain 20+year old toys.
The Lists are suppose to be for HELPING each other with a particular topic.

If you want to whine .....     AOL HAS A WHINERS CHAT ROOM.

( don't bother flaming me... I won't see the messages.. I've already filtered
them)