RE: gas prices - YIKES!

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: RE: gas prices - YIKES!
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:30:01 -0500
You're not missing anything.  IF, everybody, ( private citizens, public
agencies, businesses) could somehow boycott fuel purchases for an extended
time, it would make some kind of impact.   Three or four days is only a
placebo for those who have to "do something".   If you could keep a tanker
in dock without it being unloaded for a while, you might get their
attention, but a few days?.....nope.

Terry Banbury

P.S.  I'm glad we can have a difference of opinion here without any personal
attacks...it speaks well for the list members.  Most lists can't say that.