Re: favorite fires and extingusher location - long and huorous

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>, "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>,
Subject: Re: favorite fires and extingusher location - long and huorous
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:45:49 -0500
Laura, not a whole lot of answers on vandals, sorry, maybe you could move to
a better location. Question is where in the world would that be.

AS for the heat, don't worry about it..  These bottles are extremely high
pressure tested (some larger ones in the 5000 psi range)  and they are
tested to withstand fires!   I would not worry about that at all.

Patrick bowen