RE: LBC prejuduce sure stings... (long)

To: Patrick Bowen <pabowen@mediaone.net>, Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: RE: LBC prejuduce sure stings... (long)
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:28:21 -0500
Places that cater to foreign cars often times mean...." I think people that
own foreign cars are too ignorant to realize that I can bodge up their car
and charge them out the wazoo for the privilege."

I took my original tonneau cover to an auto upholstery shop to get the
zipper replaced.  He said he was afraid he would mess up the whole tonneau
by removing the zipper.  I'm glad he told me he wasn't up to the task, but
it didn't seem like this was something highly out of the ordinary for his
line of work.

Terry Banbury
Mk III