Re: tire size / RPM connection

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: tire size / RPM connection
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:40:29 -0800
Andy,

If anything, my speedo is PESSIMISTIC, otherwise it would be showing me 85
MPH at 4,000 RPM, not 55!!

I just lubed the tach cable because it was bouncing a bit.  The speedo has
been rock solid while I've owned the car.  The tach cable is now very solid
as well.  No bounce in either guage. I'm perplexed.

Best wishes,

Jeff