RE: Tangent to: Spitfire collisions/safety

To: "'SJagGo@aol.com'" <SJagGo@aol.com>, JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu,
Subject: RE: Tangent to: Spitfire collisions/safety
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:53:29 -0600
Yea, I remember that.  I worked for a Fiat Dealer for a couple of weeks.
There was a fenced in area behind the dealer where they dumped the 850's that
had literally rusted in half.  The X-19 was a real b*^%h to work on, but boy
would the 2000 haul a**!

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'