Title

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Title
From: metaz@qx.net
Date: Wed, Mar 15 2000 14:43:42 GMT-0500
My father-in-law has been storing a 1976 Spitfire for someone for about 6
years.  About two years after parking the car, the guy passed away.  Over the
summer got a hold of the guys wife and she said to just send it to the junk
yard.  So my father-in-law said that he rather see me get the car then send it
to the junk yard.  The problem is that I don't have a title for it.  The last
time that it was registered was in 86 in Duval county in Florida, but I live in
another state.  Does anyone know if it would be possible to get a new title
from Florida?  TIA

Phillip