Re: On the Hook

To: <FODFARTS@cs.com>
Subject: Re: On the Hook
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:11:02 -0000
Hi
Whilst it is obvious that you are able to span that big divide it is obvious
to me that others can't or won't. As the organiser of several tours or
convoys through the local country side, I have made it my business to invite
the local branch of both the MG and Jaguar clubs, as well as most other
classics,  to come along with us to try and create some entente cordial.
They often say they will participate but come the day they haven't shown up
when most of the others have! I don't know a reason so I will not speculate
on one but the question is how many times does one ask without result? I am
stubborn (was called Mule at school) so will keep asking for a few times
more but tolerance has a limit and soon speculation as to the reason they
(MG and Jaguar owners) do not attend will occur. I, like you, have been
pushing the tolerance angle but it doesn't appear to be reciprocal!

Graham.