Re: Gearbox woes - MYSTERY SOLVED

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: Re: Gearbox woes - MYSTERY SOLVED
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:51:02 -0800
Yes Terry -- and to Andy Mace who suggested early on that the tops might be
different; to Bill Kelly for his outstanding technical explanation of what
was happening, to Tom Burke, Chris Sharp, Graham Stretch and Doug Braun who
all tried to help and expecially John Smith for sending me another
non-synchro Mk3 cover that I'm certain will work this time.

I think you've given me a cool idea for my web page.  A scrolling list of
"end credits" to all of those who have been responsible in helping me
restore my car.

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL AWESOME!

Much thanks,

Jeff in San Diego