Re: Glove boxes

To: "Ken C" <kenwc@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Glove boxes
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 14:02:46 -0800
I have a drivers side "shelf"-I keep a small mag-lite, my papers in a little
case, the gate opener and gloves in it. A couple of cassettes. Stuff like
that, that I don't want the world to see in my passenger side "shelf". No
one can ever find the drivers side!

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!