RE: teen driving

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: teen driving
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:30:42 -0800
We have a standing policy with our teenage daughter:  First ticket (other
than for parking, or because some dumb cop has a thorn up his butt); or if
her GPA drops below 3.5, she looses her car - PERIOD.  No excuses and no
appeals to a higher authority!

Anyone want to buy a black Trans Am???  I now have one for sale.  :-)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)