Re: seat, wobbly speedo, and monza volume

To: kayak_keith@hotmail.com, spitfires-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seat, wobbly speedo, and monza volume
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 01:26:44 EST
kayak_keith@hotmail.com writes:

> i all,
>  Three questions:
>  1. 71 spit do the seat recline levers go towards the middle or towards the
>  doors?
     DOORS
>  2. My speedo needle is very bouncy. Got a new cable (the other snapped) and
>  still very bouncy. Do I need to lube the speedometer and if so where?
     COULD ALSO BE IN THE TRANSMISSION GEAR
>  3. Hard question to answer with a key board, but how loud is a Monza
Exhaust
>  system.
     WHAD YA SAY?   WHAT WAS THAT?      CANT HEAR YA?
>  Low rumble like an Alfa my dad once had, or loud like the guy who drives
>  through town in a Harley at closing time or what?
    THE ONE I USED FOR A WHILE ALSO HAD A LOOSE PIPE INSIDE THE CENTER
MUFFLER---SO IT WAS CLANK,RUMBLE, RUMBLE CLANK.  ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THEM IS
THE INSIDES WONT RUST OUT.  THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE!
>  Thank you,
>  Keith
BILL BROCKSCHMIDT