Selling my rims on eBay

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling my rims on eBay
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:13:28 -0500
Those of you playing along at home know that I have gone over to the
dark side and bought (gasp) A MIATA!  (Boo..  Hiss...  Boo.... )

As a consequence I'm parting out and ultimately liquidating my
immaculate full-on, ground-up squaretail Spitfire project.  Many of you
will remember the (now defunct) web site documenting it's total
disassembly, reconditioning, and reassembly.  (Need anything??..  Odds
are I have two and they're perfect...  E-mail me privately...

At any rate, a number of listers expressed an interest in my very unique
rims if I ever chose to sell them, and so here's your chance.  I'm
auctioning them off on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=273020540

Sorry for using the list for commerce, but in this case there *were* a
bunch of people here who asked to know if I ever chose to sell them..

Thanks,

John