RE: Moving On

To: "'Tburke4@aol.com'" <Tburke4@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Moving On
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:47:55 -0500
Patrick is already receiving our member info (I believe he asked for them
last week) and working on getting them posted at the website.  A list of
events that we could "piggy back" on to would be useful.  There are pros and
cons of this approach.  It might get the first gathering off a little easier
this year.  I posted my location and a few proposed a few events/ locations.
Others could do the same.  Then we could reach a consensus on a time/place.

Terry Banbury