Re: Long distance Spits

To: <SJagGo@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Long distance Spits
From: "D.T.Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:52:23 -0500
The longest I've done was Ft. Wayne,IN to Athens,GA and
back somewhere around 1978. Top down all the way!! A
high school buddy and I went for a vacation to see
another buddy. Made it back to Ft.Wayne in 11 hrs which
included a visit with the Tennessee State Trooper. I
think it was 76mph in a 55 zone...oops!
        Dave Gebhard