Re: Return from unplanned winter storage

To: <Tburke4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Return from unplanned winter storage
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:53:34 -0000
Hi all
A better place too meet for people into Triumphs is S.T.E.R. hopefully there
will be another one next year 2001 (or the first year of the new wotsit!)
(What are they going to call this year that they have put [through
ignorance] between the end of the old one and the start of the new one?) as
this has so far been a biannual event and very good for meeting people into
Triumphs. We met a couple there from Wisconsin who had just left the Isle Of
Wight (home patch) about the same time as we did. Unfortunately due to our
electronic memory (Psion) doing a "flatliner" on us on the way home, we have
lost their contact details, if any one knows some one who had this holiday
please tell them that the people with the 2500PI that they met in Arcen
would like to re establish contact with them. Heres Hoping!

Graham.