RE: How many are we?

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How many are we?
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:47:15 -0500
I belong to an owners group list for Ford Expeditions.  It is just like this
list in many ways (except there are no poseurs here).  One of the list
members organized an outing in George Washington National Forest for anyone
that wanted to attend.  Several drove hundreds of miles to be there.  They
are doing it again this year.  It might take this kind of grass roots effort
to put a "club" together and reduce the inherent geographical limitations.
Personally, I would join a Spitfire only club in a second.  Spitfires don't
seem to garner much respect from most clubs.

        Terry Banbury
        Mk III