Re: Hard lesson -- learn from my mistakes

To: <Tburke4@aol.com>, <jmcneal@ohms.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hard lesson -- learn from my mistakes
From: "Jim Dwyer" <jmdwyer@home.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:08:12 -0500
That happened to my Escort after a high school shop did some work on it.
The rear wheel fell off because the cotter pin was not installed or pulled
out.  They were doing work on the engine not the rear end.   Another
colleague had snow tires installed by the same shop and one wheel fell off
after all of the lugs came loose.  Lesson learned.  Don't trust your car to
a high school kid!

Jim Dwyer
London Ontario Canada
http://members.home.net/jmdwyer/jimdwyer.htm