Re: Halogen Headlamps for Spitfire

To: "Davies William-qswi646" <QSWI646@email.mot.com>,
Subject: Re: Halogen Headlamps for Spitfire
From: "Ian Frearson" <frearji@montevallo.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:50:16 -0600
Well, I'm not from the UK, but I think I can answer your question--the flat
headlamps were almost definitely Hella. They're a particular type of lamp
called "ellipsoid", most often seen on BMW's.

I would think you could get Wipac H4's pretty easily--I'm pretty sure that's
what's used in all UK-market Land Rovers that use 7" headlamps. They have
the "traditional" domed lens you seek...

Ian Frearson.