Re: Wrong size tires...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wrong size tires...
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 22:30:55 -0600
Frank,

I think most of us on the list are running at least 175/70 13's on our cars
several even bigger.  You say the binding is happening when you have the wheels
turned sharply - do you mean all the way?  If so you almost never have to turn a
Spit that sharply and never at high speeds ( or you have something more to worry
about than tires binding).  A few people on the list talked about putting
something on the car to prevent it from turning that far, but I don't remember
the details.

Roger Elliott