Auto Surveyor Question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Surveyor Question
From: "Mike Chmura" <m.chmura@umassp.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:52:11 -0500
Hello,

This is my first time posting to this list.  I don't have a Spitfire yet
but am in contact with a seller in Greer, SC.  I've seen pictures of the
car and they look good, as much as anyone can tell from pictures.  My
question is does anyone know of an auto surveyor down in that area of
South Carolina that I could contact in order to be my eyes for this car?

Another question: does anyone have a ballpark guess-timate of how much
it would cost to have a car transport company truck this car up to
Massachusetts?

Any other advice about what I'm attempting to do would be appreciated.
Like this is really dumb and you should look for a car in the Northeast.

Thx in advance for your input.

michael chmura - no Triumph yet!