Re: barrett-jackson

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: barrett-jackson
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:54:10 -0800
>55/57 Chev. conv. from 65K to 90K,  a not very nice
>TVR 19.5K,
That does seem a bit ridiculously high!

>I did not see the "New" T/R 6 go across, maybe today.
Have you seen the prices on TR6s? Talking about ridiculous!

>Also a Chevy S/S 2dr. coupe with a large CC motor 68K,
This always seems exagerated!

>just a plain Jane, a couple of 55/57 T-Birds over 50K, not
> super-charged.
This seems right, though. Unfortunately.

>Maybe a sign of things to come, after all B/J is the first
> big sale of the year and usually sets the trend.

But remember there was a time 10, 15 years ago when
there were some really high prices-but everything went down and
settled.

Laura G.