non-lbc funnie

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: non-lbc funnie
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:43:06 -0500
In my local paper, a man was going to rob a armored truck of the weekend
cash bag from the bowling alley, on Monday a.m. when the uniformed person
driving the van pulled up behind the bowling alley, went inside came out
with a large bag the robber was waiting, the driver gave up the bag, the
robber fled, police already patrolling the area were made aware of the
robbery, arrested the robber and recovered the bag of dirty mop heads which
was returned to the uniformed janitorial van driver. Sorry I just thought
some might like a laugh to start a bad winter day off.  "FT"