Re: Part needed: Generator pulley NEVER MIND

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: Part needed: Generator pulley NEVER MIND
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:51:16 -0800
Hi everyone.  I got lucky and found a good used pulley right in my own back
yard, so to speak.  British Masters in Vista, CA  (about a 10 minute drive
from my house) had what I needed and the owner was very helpful.  The
generator is all put back together, installed and ready for ignition.  They
also quoted me $1,000 to remove and replace the floor pans, which seemed a
bit high to me -- but at least I know that's an option, at least.

Best wishes,

Jeff