Re: Windscreen

To: "Ken C" <kenwc@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:46:31 -0000
Ken
Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with your screen it sounds to
me like you have the right technique, Perhaps two pairs of hands pushing in
is th trick. The only thing you don't say is wether you are trying to go
round the screen in one direction or wether you ar starting middle top and
doing a bit in each direction this is the method I use and it usualy works
with only one pair of hands helping, the helper needs to follow the string
round applying pressure near the string but not right next to it as this can
cause the string to slide through rather than pulling the lip over.
Hope this is some help, if I was local I'd come and help.

Graham