non LBC- humour only

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: non LBC- humour only
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:43:28 -0500
A little humour to end the week on, our fellow LBC's across the pond might
enjoy.
 A kilted Scotsman was walking down a country path after
 finishing off a considerable amount of whiskey at a local pub.
 As he staggered down the road, he felt quite sleepy and
 decided to take a nap with his back against a tree.

 As he slept, two young lasses walked down the road and
 heard the Scotsman snoring loudly. They saw him, and one
 said, "I've always wondered what a Scotsman wears under
 his kilt."  She boldly walked over to the sleeping man, raised
 his kilt, and saw what nature had provided him at his birth.

 Her friend said, "Well, he has solved a great mystery for us,
 now!  He must be rewarded!"

 So, she took a blue ribbon from her hair, and gently tied it
 around what nature had provided the Scotsman, and the two
 walked away.

 Some time later, the Scotsman was awakened by the call of
 nature, and walked around to the other side of the tree to
 relieve himself.  He raised his kilt...and saw where the blue
 ribbon was tied. After several moments of bewilderment, the

 Scotsman said...

 "I donna know where y'been laddie...
  ......but it's nice ta' know y'won first prize!"