Re: Rear drum off! New problem

To: jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: Re: Rear drum off! New problem
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:09:37 EST
Hey Jeff & List;
I came up with an easy sulotion for your problem, when I thoght of it I did not
know a special tool was available for rear drum adjustment, so thats how it
came about. Well anyway, here goes;
what you need is:
1. An allen wrench of any size (the bigger the better,this is you levrage)
2. 1/4 inch drive socket that corrosponds to the size of the allen wrench
What you do is:
1. Connect the short end of the allen wrench to the buissness end of your
socket. (they should fit, theyre the same size right?)
2. Hold your new combo-tool by the long end of the allen wrench.
3. The part of the socket that usually goes to your ratchet is what you use to
adjust the brake.