Moving to ST. Louis and thanks

To: spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Moving to ST. Louis and thanks
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:35:43 -0800 (PST)
well as of 1515 PST today thursday 6 january 2000 i have been offered and
accepted the position in ST. Louis Mo.  i want to publicly thank all of you who
chimed in with good places to stay, i guess i get the newspaper out and take a
looksy to see where i can go.

thanks to everyone in the triumph community who was so gracious to help.

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright
http://im.yahoo.com