st. louis, no lbc content (well some)

To: spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: st. louis, no lbc content (well some)
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:09:33 -0800 (PST)
it appears that an offer from st. louis is not so much an if, it's now more of
a what.  will know for sure tomorrow, but never being one to toddle off without
knowing what to expect i would appreciate some input from listers in the area
(currently) as to where would be the best place to look for a place to hang my
hat for a while, until i can find a permanant place to hang my hat. mainly
looking for the areas surrounding st. louis to avoid, not sure if i can bring
my moose along in the event i get into a bad "hood"...i know for sure to stay
on the west side of the river.

mandatory lbc content, if anybody between california and missouri sees a ryder
truck with a spit attached to the back honk and wave. :) thanks guys, hopefully
the next message i send to the list will be one of signing off for a while
whilst i relocate all things hooven to the new state.

please reply off list so that we dont' waste bandwidth (not that i havent'
already)

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright
http://messenger.yahoo.com