Original steering wheel wanted

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Original steering wheel wanted
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:16:27 -0800
I'm looking for an original three spoke Triumph Spitfire steering wheel to
affix to my '67 Mk3.  My car currently has a black, three spoke, three hole
sport wheel affixed by the previous owner.  I might be willing to trade it.
Must be in very clean condition with preferably no chips on the plastic or
corrosion on the metal spokes.  Please e-mail me off the list if you have
one and can e-mail pictures with your asking price.  Thank you.