Re: oh that moon

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: oh that moon
From: Alan Lemen <alemen@ftconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:03:26 -0800
Laura, since we still have the sun on the west coast you'll have to wait and
see, but last night I went out and the moon really was that bright ,at least
up here in Oregon. There was no way I was going to look at the moon through
my telescope as it is really bright on a normal full moon at best of times.
It would have been like staring at the sun. The shadows were really dark and
there was lots of contrast between light and dark. Shadows under the eves of
the houses from the moonlight even with xmas lights in the street. In fact I
saw parts of the back yard that I've never seen at night before as the
lights from the house don't shine there. It was strange to say the least
Sounds like you need to get out more after dark..... Right Arthur.

Alan