RE: RHD -- any advice?

To: <AH7324@aol.com>, <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: RE: RHD -- any advice?
From: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 12:31:19 -0800
The only thing that bothed me about driving a RHD car in a LHD country (A
British car in France) was that you couldn't see to pass...  I kept asking
the passenger - Is the Road Clear??   ;)

 Huw Upshall            Email:
                               home: hupshall@wolfenet.com
                               work: hupshall@microsoft.com
                        http:
                               home: www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'