Hello Again!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello Again!
From: Richard Gosling <rbgos@perkins-engines.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:17:02 +0000
Thank you to all the people who sent me messages to help me avoid having
to leave the Spitfire List - it's nice to know so many of you care!

I have re-joined, using the digest version - hopefully this will not
cause any further whinging by bloke in charge of our e-mail connection
here.  I preferred getting the messages as they came, but this has to be
better than not getting them at all!  It just means that the benefit of
my immense wisdom and experience (hardly!) will not be available to
those that have any queries I might  be able to help with.

Glad to be back!

Richard Gosling & Daffy