Re: Commentary on WHY ME? (Long)

To: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>,
Subject: Re: Commentary on WHY ME? (Long)
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 20:47:14 -0500
Bradley D. Richardson wrote:
> Please don't take this wrong.  I would also be upset if my Spit ended up
> missing some parts.  However, at the risk of sounding like a jerk, some
> of the comments are almost to the point of stringing them up, and
> torturing the kids for life.  Lets all remember we were kids once,
> (perhaps I still am?).
>
> Brad
Yep, me too Brad...my wife and kids say so anyway :-)

But even when I was a younger kid, I did not go around stealing from others
or vandalising their property. I learned early on that these things were
wrong. Please don't confuse being a kid with theft and/or malicious damage.
Just my $.02 worth.

Cheers
Keith

    _       _