Re: The Roadster Factory

To: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:37:18 -0800
I haven't ordered anything form TRF as I've never been able to get a
Spitfire catalog from them.

I usually go to Nigel at Spitbits-and at least he always knows what I'm
talking about. I usually prefer to give my business to the smaller business
owner anyway.

Laura G. -and Nigel the Spitfire-not the man. (Peccato!)