Baby Blue has come home!

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Baby Blue has come home!
From: "Susie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:21:08 -0000
Hi folks, remember me?

Today my poor Baby Blue came home all fixed up after those ***** vandals had
a go at her. All dents and damage repaired and gleaming on bonnet & boot,
hood frame fixed and even finally with the Triumph letters & trim properly
placed on the boot lid. What a difference a bit of chrome makes.

Only one problem showed up, her brakes are binding. They told me it's just
cause it was standing for a while but it was only 5 days and I didn't have
any problems when she was sat for a month when I was last on my travels. As
you know, I'm no mechanic so does this sound feasible? It has been pretty
soggy round here lately if that has any bearing on it.

I'm off travelling again this weekend and I don't have much time to do
anything to her so any quick fixes other than taking all the wheels off and
checking out all the wheel cylinders? The only advice I've had so far is
that they tend to free up if you drive backwards - don't much fancy driving
backwards round the streets here so that didn't sound such a good idea.
Anyone got any better ideas?

Suzie & an (almost) intact Baby Blue ('68 Mk III)