Re: Automotive Antihistimine?-blowing out the carbon

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Automotive Antihistimine?-blowing out the carbon
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 20:35:25 PST
Terry wrote:

Terry:

I don't know about your car, but my '73 Spitfire 1500 is driven mostly on
short trips, when the weather is good and I have time to take it out.  I
have found that after a couple of months of this type of driving that the
car develops rough running and, sometimes, hard starting after it is
thoroughly warmed up.

I can usually clear up the symptoms by some hard driving at higher speeds
than usual.  This happend to me this week and it's amazing what "blowing out
the carbon" can do for running and performance.  Something to
consider....eh?

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'73 Spitfire 1500