Re: Spitfire 1500 year?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire 1500 year?
From: cecil wise <cwise@southwind.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 16:33:08 -0600
Tom,

When I restored my '80 Spitfire, I did find a couple of date related items.  On
the under side of the pad that straddles the drive shaft tunnel (under the hand
brake), I found  a date, which was a month or two before the date of
manufacture.  Also, when I removed the dash pad, I found a sticker with a date
on it, however that one would require a lot of work to get to.

Good luck

Cecil
'65, '80 Spitfires