RE. RE. What's in a name

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE. RE. What's in a name
From: FODFARTS@cs.com
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 01:47:47 EST
I too recently recieved a parts catalog from Moss and noticed the lack of
older models. While some parts cross over I would rather have a section
dedicated to my MKI Spitfire. I also own an MGB-GT and recieve Moss catalogs
for it as well. Their prices are WAY too high and if they don't want to
bother with a catalog expressly for my car I won't bother with them. I'm sure
they won't miss me, as they are probably busy enough selling parts for
Miatas.
                                                    Brad Wolfe

64' MKI Spitfire
70' MGB-GT, for when the girlfriend and her Great Dane come with.