parts I don't want to move

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: parts I don't want to move
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:46:05 -0400
Hi,

I'm going to be moving soon to a new house and would really like to get rid
of some extra Spit parts.  Parts are located in Chapel Hill, NC.  I have :

3 doors
1 bonnet
2 rear axles
1 diff
1 radiator
and some other misc. stuff,

 If you have any interest in any of this stuff make me an offer, I'd be
willing to trade parts as well.  I really need the tube that connects the
egr valve (mounted on the side of the exhaust manifold) to the intake
manifold.  I would also like to get a set of SU HS4s.

Thanks,
Glenn